If you’re really looking for a challenging routine to get your legs and gills smoked, exercise-free lower body exercise may not be the first option you can think of. But it is a misconception that you need tools like weights, dumbbells, or even resistance bands to keep your muscles working.
It all comes down to the lower body exercises you choose, and your ACE-certified personal trainer, Sean Fagan, says Self IL, CPT, which owns Strong with Seven.
“You don’t think weight-bearing exercises are that difficult, but once you do one-way work, it makes a difference,” says Fagan. (not only the leg The most intense of movements, then double the amount it works), but an important function to perform: The spine and helps in the core and pelvic region Helping to promote stability in the body in general, be more confident when lifting.
Choosing one-sided leg exercises is an easy way to spice up lower body exercises without equipment, but how you plan your routine is also important. Fogel says that a superset or try-setting (two exercises or three exercises, respectively, without rest) increases in time, which also increases in intensity.
To achieve a complete lower body workout without equipment, the same guidelines apply to none of them, Fagan says you need to take steps that affect all your important lower body movement patterns. Need to make sure you choose – less body is normal. That’s why in the exercise you have done below, you have a squat variation (which works with quads), a hip occupation variation (which Affects the hamstrings), a bridge pattern (focusing on the glutes), and an external hip rotation (working the hip abduction muscles)
Are you ready for the exercise-free lower body exercise you say Can also? This is exactly what you need to get started.
Exercise you need
Extra comfort and a workout mat for a strong step or box. (Okay, this is a bit of equipment, but it is possible that you already have something suitable for your home. Otherwise, you can skip this stage.)
- Bulgarian Split Squat
- Warrior Balance
- Fit-Elitaglotio Ponty Glatt Bridge MarchingkinPlankSuperset
- Leg Extension and
- Claim Shell Side
- Complete 10-12 repetitions for each side of each exercise, for the. Rest 1 to 2 minutes between rounds. Complete 3-4 rounds in total.
- For the transit, complete 12 to 20 reps of the glute bridge with feet and shells per side and 8 to 15 reps for each glute bridge of the gate. Rest 1 to 2 minutes between rounds. Complete 3-4 rounds in total.
Bulgaria Split Squat
- Stand with your back to your feet or bench press. Place your left foot a few feet on the ground in front of the bench, place the top of your right foot on the bench, with the laces down.
- Place your hands behind your head and turn your cover. (If you feel more comfortable, you can also squeeze your hands in front of your chest or place them on your hips.)
- Bend your knees to lower yourself into a spot squat. Ideally, the left knee should be at a 90 degree angle so that the thigh is parallel to the ground and the right knee is suspended above the ground.
- Driving from the left heel, return to the starting position. This is a copy.
- Complete 10 to 12 reps, then switch sides.
The Bulgarian Split Squat is a different challenging squat that really works with quads and glutes. If you do not have a bench press or step, do a split squat instead.
- Stand on your left foot and raise your right knee to hip height in front of your body. Bend your elbows so that your hands are at shoulder height. This is the starting position.
- Move forward on your hips and move your arms forward as you move your right leg backwards. Slightly bend the supporting leg as your torso becomes parallel to the floor.
- Pause for a second, then reverse the movement to return to the starting position. This is 1 rep.reps
- Complete 10 to 12, then switch sides.
The Warrior Balance is a variant of the hip hang that actually acts on the hamstrings and glutes, like the deadlift of one leg.
The butt bridge, which is lifted from the feet to the mouth, is
- on the knees and the feet are on the chair or bench in front of you, with the arms at your sides. This is your starting position.
- Raise your hips, attach the glutes and abs, and lengthen the spine to create a straight line from the knees to the shoulders.
- Slowly lower your back to the ground. This is 1 representative
- . Complete 12 to 20 repetitions.
The glute bridge is a bridge model that really works with your glutes. Raising your legs raises your range of motion for a bigger challenge.
In the glute bridge march,leg extension
- keep your feet flat on the floor with your knees bent on the floor or on the mat with the mouth. With the hands on the sides, the fingertips should be close to touching the heels or they should be able to touch. Attach your cover to press your bottom to the floor.
- Lift your hips, raise your hips. Put it here and lift your right foot off the floor, straighten your right leg.
- Place your right foot back on the floor and immediately lift your left foot without lowering your hips and repeat on the other side. Keep moving, change sides.
- Complete 8 to 15 reps per side.