It’s easy to get into our favorite foods, but the problem arises when you can’t burn all the stubborn fat you’ve got! Recognizable, right? And even if you manage to lose those extra pounds, hitting a plateau is very common. Well, that’s a problem. But what if we told you that you can burn fat and burn 300 calories at a time? Yes, all thanks to the famous fitness instructor Yasmin Karachiwala’s YK300 Challenge.
You need to complete two rounds of all the exercises. Are you ready
Take a look:
Front Cross Rise (30 seconds)
- Stand shoulder straight, legs straight, and arms up and forward.
- Go up and cross your left leg in front of your right and raise both arms as you do.
- Jump again and return to starting position.
- Repeat and reverse the position of the arms and legs.
Drop squat and ground (30 seconds)
- Tap your legs slightly wider than your shoulders, parallel to your legs, making sure your toes are slightly outward.
- Jump with your feet as you lower yourself into a squat. At the same time, place your left hand in front of your right foot, in contact with the ground. Also, the right arm should touch the left foot.
- Jump with your feet, return to starting position.
Power Sprint (30 seconds)
- Warm up your body for a few seconds.
- Run to the spot as fast as you can and move your hands at the same time!
Drop Split Lange Squat
- Keep the upper body straight, keep the core engaged, relax the shoulders and keep the chin high.
- Move forward with your right leg, lower your hips until both knees are bent at an angle of about 90 degrees.
- Continue to lower and lower your right leg.
- Get in the squat position.
- Return to starting position.
Kick + Double Jump Pogo
- Keep your hands behind your head.
- Make as many jumps as possible with minimal knee flexion.
- Complete each jump with the ankles instead of the hips and knees.
- Jump off the ground as fast as you can with each jump. Do it twice
- After jumping, touch each foot alternately with your hands.
Some other tips to keep in mind to improve fat burning are to
- drink 8 glasses of water, eat
- a handful of nuts,two servings of fruits and three servings of vegetables
- exerciseevery day
- sleep 7 to 8 hours
- soda Don’t drink alcohol, dairy products, red meat, pasta or sugar.